Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A very easy, tasty recipe.
- 1 cup graham wafer crumbs (about 18)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Mix crumbs, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter and press mixture firmly into a greased 8" square pan-- make about 1/4" thick.
- Chill 45 mins.
- whip Cream cheese until fluffy, gradually add milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Blend well.
- Pour over crust and chill 2-3 hours.
- Garnish top with pie filling.
This is a wonderful recipe! It taste GREAT and it's very easy to make~