Prep 45 mins
Cook 8 mins
easy my family loves it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter (soft)
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package Dream Whip
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (13 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- mix ingredients together and place in pie pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 350F degrees.
- follow directions on dream whip.
- mix Powdered sugar, cheese, with dream whip Refrigerate.
- When cool, top with cherry pie filling.
Excelent.A great recipe,i have made this often,i really like the taste so much more of dream whip to whipping cream or cool whip,also it sits on the shelf longer and I dont have to worry about using it up soon like I would with the others.I have also used crushed pineapple thickened with a little cornstarch,and also blueberry pie filling,just a good basic recipe.Thanks.
This is a very tasty cheese cake. I am a diabetic so I used Splenda instead of sugar. Good recipe Debra. William