Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe came with the Chicago Metallic 12 cup mini cheesecake pan. Posting as written for safekeeping. This pan is used for making mini-sized cheesecakes and has removable discs for the bottom of each cup to make removing the cheesecakes easy.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup ground nuts
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter (38 grams)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375°F Place one disc in each cup of the cheesecake pan. Lightly grease the pans with butter or use a non-stick spray.
- Blend cream cheese with the egg, vanilla and 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- Mix the ground nuts woth the melted butter and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Press the nut crumb into the base of 12 cups. Press the crumbs into the base and about 1/3 ways up the side of each cup.
- Fill evenly with the cheesecake mixture.
- Bake 14 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place on a rack to cool for 20 minutes.
- The tops will all as they cool.
- Lightly loosen the cheese tarts around the edges and carefully remove the cheesecakes by pushing the handle of a wooden spoon through the hole at the bottom of each cup.
- When cool, take the disc off the bottom of each cheesecake using a butter knife.
- Place 3 or 4 cherries on the top of each tart.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 1 dozen cheesecakes.