This recipe came with the Chicago Metallic 12 cup mini cheesecake pan. Posting as written for safekeeping. This pan is used for making mini-sized cheesecakes and has removable discs for the bottom of each cup to make removing the cheesecakes easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup ground nuts
- 1/4 cup melted butter (38 grams)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Place one disc in each cup of the cheesecake pan. Lightly grease the pans with butter or use a non-stick spray.
- 2Blend cream cheese with the egg, vanilla and 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- 3Mix the ground nuts woth the melted butter and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- 4Press the nut crumb into the base of 12 cups. Press the crumbs into the base and about 1/3 ways up the side of each cup.
- 5Fill evenly with the cheesecake mixture.
- 6Bake 14 minutes.
- 7Remove the pan from the oven and place on a rack to cool for 20 minutes.
- 8The tops will all as they cool.
- 9Lightly loosen the cheese tarts around the edges and carefully remove the cheesecakes by pushing the handle of a wooden spoon through the hole at the bottom of each cup.
- 10When cool, take the disc off the bottom of each cheesecake using a butter knife.
- 11Place 3 or 4 cherries on the top of each tart.
- 12Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 1 dozen cheesecakes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cheese Tarts- Recipe for Chicago 12 Cup Mini Cheesecake P
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Sodium 89.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: