Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
It's a cream cheese diet lover's paradise!!
- 226.79 g fat free cream cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1.23 ml almond extract
- 8 sheet frozen phyllo pastry sheets, thawed
- 2 sheet low-fat honey graham crackers, crushed
- 566.99 g light cherry pie filling, drained
- cooking spray
- confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Beat first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Coat jelly roll pan with spray.
- Cover phyllo with wax paper and damp paper towels to keep moist.
- Place 1 sheet phyllo on pan. Coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 t graham crumbs on top.
- Repeat layering with remaining phyllo spray and crumbs ending with phyllo.
- Spoon cheese mixture in a 3 inch wide strip along 1 long side of dough leaving a 2 inch border on long and short ends.
- Top with pie filling.
- Fold ends and long side over filling.
- Starting with filled long side, roll.
- Place seam side down and coat with spray.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden on top. Cool.
- If desired, sprinkle confectioners sugar on top.