It's a cream cheese diet lover's paradise!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Beat first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- 3Coat jelly roll pan with spray.
- 4Cover phyllo with wax paper and damp paper towels to keep moist.
- 5Place 1 sheet phyllo on pan. Coat with cooking spray.
- 6Sprinkle 1 1/2 t graham crumbs on top.
- 7Repeat layering with remaining phyllo spray and crumbs ending with phyllo.
- 8Spoon cheese mixture in a 3 inch wide strip along 1 long side of dough leaving a 2 inch border on long and short ends.
- 9Top with pie filling.
- 10Fold ends and long side over filling.
- 11Starting with filled long side, roll.
- 12Place seam side down and coat with spray.
- 13Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden on top. Cool.
- 14If desired, sprinkle confectioners sugar on top.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cheese Strudel
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.1
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 261.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat honey graham crackers