Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Boy, talk about easy--this one is--and good!
Make and share this Cherry Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope Dream Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling (Chill)
- Prepare Dream Whip as directed on package.
- Soften cream cheese.
- Beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar till smooth.
- Blend Dream Whip into cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Chill 3 hours or more.
- Top with cherry pie filling.