Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My mom taught me how to make this years ago. Now, I make it for her. Thanks, Queenie!!
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell.
- Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Top with cherry pie filling before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.