Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Wonderful served crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soft
- 4 ounces muenster cheese
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fine chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons cherry flavored liqueur
- 1 cup dark sweet cherry, fresh (or frozen)
- 3⁄4 cup sliced honey-roasted almond
- In processor, place cheeses, onion and liqueur. Cover and process till smooth and mixed; spoon into large bowl. Chop 3/4 cup of the cherries. Reserve remaining 1/4 cup cherries and 2 tbsp almonds. Stir chopped cherries and remaining cherries into cheese mixture till mixed and mixture is pink.
- Line 3 cup bowl or heart shaped mold with double layer of cheesecloth. Sppon cheese micture into mold. Cover and refrigerate at leat 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours. Unmold mixture onto plate. Cut reserved cherries in half. garnish top of cheese mold with halved cherries and reserved almonds. serve with mini toasts.
- **If using fresh cherries make sure they are pitted.