Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this is an easy recipe, and tastes GREAT. You can substitute any flavour pie filling if you don't like cherry.
- Lay one sheet of phyllo dough on a damp tea towel.
- Brush lightly with melted butter.
- Repeat layering of dough and buttering (3-times)--cut dough into 6 rectangles with scissors round corners gently pleat each rectangle to fit into greased muffin cups (2-1/2 inch).
- Bake at 350°F for 6-10 minutes, or until crisp and browned.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon rind and juice until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture and cherry filling into each cup.