Cheryl E's Note:
this is an easy recipe, and tastes GREAT. You can substitute any flavour pie filling if you don't like cherry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay one sheet of phyllo dough on a damp tea towel.
- 2Brush lightly with melted butter.
- 3Repeat layering of dough and buttering (3-times)--cut dough into 6 rectangles with scissors round corners gently pleat each rectangle to fit into greased muffin cups (2-1/2 inch).
- 4Bake at 350°F for 6-10 minutes, or until crisp and browned.
- 6Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon rind and juice until smooth.
- 7Fold in whipped cream.
- 8Spoon mixture and cherry filling into each cup.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cheese Flakies
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 137.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g