Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Circa 1977, a tried and much loved quick coffeecake for any morning!
Make and share this Cherry Caramel Ring (Microwave) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry, drained and quartered
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- Put butter in 8 inch round micro safe dish.
- Micro on high 30-45 seconds til melted.
- Sprinkle sugar over butter.
- Add corn syrup stirring well.
- Place a GLASS drinking glass in the center of the dish.
- Sprinkle pecans and cherries around the outside of glass.
- Arrange biscuits over topping in a petal fashion. Squeeze to fit if needed.
- Micro on medium 6-8 minutes, turning 1/2 turn after 3 minutes.
- Remove glass and invert on serving plate.
- Let dish stand a few minutes for topping to drizzle over rolls.
- Serve warm.
FANTASTIC! Easy and no dishes! I cooked it for 10 minutes in the microwave and omitted the pecans.
We make this for every Christmas Day morning breakfast. It is so delicious and we can never make enough. Thanks for posting!
I made this for breakfast and brought it to work. I should have made more. The guys loved it. Don't use any thing but biscuits. I use some other dinner rolls and it did not come out quite as good. Thanks for posting