Recipe by Jeff Hixson
Top Review by CindyB.
Would like to try this recipe but have too many questions that need to be answered first. 1. Amount of Maraschino Cherries 2. Questions about the paraffin wax (as from Chef #683416) 3. Weight of Semisweet chocolate bar 4. Size package of chocolate chips. This sounds good...just need more info.
- drained maraschino cherry, sliced in half and cut in 5 pieces
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1⁄2-1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup finely crushed walnuts
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash vanilla
- 3⁄4 of a 1 lb package paraffin wax
- 1 (4 ounce) semisweet chocolate bars
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Work together until dough is tight.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Make walnut size balls and wrap around the pieces of cherries.
- Chill them for at least 2 hours more.
- ----------Chocolate Topping-----------------.
- Slowly melt over hot water.
- Mix well.
- Dip balls in chocolate, place walnut in center and let cool.