1 hr 5 mins
A great recipe from Spry Living. I have used Rainer cherries for a bit more tart flavoring. To make almond flour pulse 1/2 cup raw almonds in a food processor until finely ground.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F Grease a 9-inch pie pan with unsalted butter. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
- 2Arrange the cherries in a single layer on the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- 3In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, remaining sugar, almond flour, brown rice flour, vanilla, ginger, and salt until smooth. Pour evenly over the fruit.
- 4Bake for about 50 minutes, until golden brown around the edges and set in the center. Test by inserting a toothpick in the center—if it comes out clean, the clafoutis is ready.
- 5Allow to cool slightly, then dust with confectioners’ sugar and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Buttermilk Clafoutis
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 186.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: