- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) cancomstock brand cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix corn flake crumbs and margarine together in 9" pie pan. Press firmly and evenly over bottom and sides of pan to form crust. Chill.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sweeten condensed milk. Blend.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Turn into crust. Refrigerate 2 - 3 hours or until firm. (Do not freeze.).
- Top with cherry pie filling before serving.