1/1 Photo of Cherry Bread Pudding With Chavrie
Corrinne J's Note:
This is going to impress your Valentine! And it is super Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325°F Butter 2 oven-proof dishes or ramekins, 8 to 10 oz. capacity each.
- 2Whisk together the egg, sugar and Chavrie® in medium bowl.
- 3Whisk in the half-and-half and vanilla.
- 4Stir in the roll pieces and dried cherries until well coated.
- 5Let stand 5 minutes.
- 6Spoon evenly into dishes. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until set and knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 7Cool 15 minutes. Serve topped with a small scoop of ice cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Bread Pudding With Chavrie
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 103.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: