Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is going to impress your Valentine! And it is super Yummy!
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chavrie goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 sweet hawaiian dinner rolls, torn in 1-inch pieces (from 12-oz. pkg.)
- 1⁄4 cup dried tart cherry
- Heat oven to 325°F Butter 2 oven-proof dishes or ramekins, 8 to 10 oz. capacity each.
- Whisk together the egg, sugar and Chavrie® in medium bowl.
- Whisk in the half-and-half and vanilla.
- Stir in the roll pieces and dried cherries until well coated.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon evenly into dishes. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until set and knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes. Serve topped with a small scoop of ice cream.