Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
A sinful cordial holiday drink for you & your lush friends! LOL!
- 2 cups fresh cherries, washed & dried
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups Bourbon or 3 cups any cheap whiskey
- Place the cherries in a 1 quart glass container, being careful not to crush the fruit.
- Add the sugar.
- Fill the container with the bourbon, enough to cover.
- Seal the lid and gently shake the jar to distribute the alcohol and sugar evenly.
- The sugar will continue to dissolve over time.
- Place the cordial in a cool dark place for 2 months to allow the liquor to be infused with the flavor.
- Do Not open until Christmas, then enjoy!