Recipe by Ursula1309
I found this recipe ages ago in my mum recipe book. Mix of coconut and cherries fits very well. Usually coconut recipies r dull and without a taste. Cherries fix it !!!
- 115 g icing sugar
- 115 g dried coconut
- 115 g ground almonds
- 75 g red glazed cherries
- 2 egg whites
- 0.19 ml almond essence
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat the oven to 150C/ Gas 2. Prepare 1-2 trays with grease paper.
- 2. Whisk egg whites untill stiff.
- 3. Add icing sugar, ground almonds, dry coconut, essence drops.
- 4. Chopped cherries and add them to the dough.
- 5. Place bombs using tablespoon on the papers.
- 6. Put trays into the oven for 20 min or untill they're gold.
- 7. Take them out and leave to chill.
- 8. Enjoy !