Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
mom and i are crazy about cherry flavored stuff,and had some cherry ice cream and cherry flavored soda,so i made these.prep time is cook time.
- 473.19 ml Ben and Jerry cherry garcia ice cream (this works the best)
- 453.59 g can cherry cola (i like pepsi)
- Reddi-wip topping, to garnish (you know the topping in a can)
- maraschino cherry, to garnish
- chocolate sprinkles, to garnish (optional)
- divde ice cream between 2 16 ounce glasses.
- pour cherry soda over each glass of ice cream.
- add whipped topping,cherry,and chocolate sprinkles.
- serve quickly.