1/3 Photos of Cherry Bomb Chicken
2 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 5 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
This is with cherry preserves, from Penzey's Spices. They had it in their recipes for 4th of July. Even my picky DH, who doesn't like fruit in his main dish, likes this. Prep. time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan, mix soy sauce, preserves, garlic and mustard.
- 2Stir over med heat just until preserves are melted and mix is well blended.
- 3Season to taste with hot pepper sauce. Cool.
- 4Arrange chicken in single layer in baking dish just large enough to hold pieces.
- 5Pour sauce over all and turn to coat evenly.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
- 7Lift chicken from marinade, collecting remaining marinade in small bowl.
- 8Grill chicken over med coals until done, about 25 min, turning frequently and basting with additional marinade.
- 9Garnish with green onions.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Bomb Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.5
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 234.9 mg
- Sodium 1622.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 75.7 g