Recipe by Rainberry Blues
These are so good! :)
Top Review by Baby Kato
Thank you for sharing your recipe RB we really enjoyed the cookies. The were nice and crunchy on the outside and very chewy inside. The flavour of the maraschino cherry shone in this cookie.I will certainly be making these again.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup custard powder
- maraschino cherries or glace cherries, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter.
- Beat in confectioner's sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract until fluffy.
- Mix in flour and custard powder.
- Roll tablespoons of dough into balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Flatten tops and place a cherry half into each center.
- Bake at 300 F for 12-15 minutes.