Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like the Bing candy bars, you will love these. These are included in my Christmas Goodies every year.
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 0.25 ml salt
- 12 large marshmallows
- 158.51 ml evaporated milk
- 141.74 g cherry chips
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 158.51 ml creamy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml finely chopped peanuts
- Combine sugar, butter, salt, marshmallows and evaporated milk to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes. Stir constantly as this mixture can scorch easily. Remove from heat, stir in cherry chip until melted and pour into a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Chill until set. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter, either in microwave or on the stovetop, stir in peanuts. Pour over cherry mixture and chill again until set.
This recipe is just like mine for Cherry Mash bars...DELICIOUS!! The only difference is mine adds one teaspoon of almond flavoring to the cherry chip mixture, but that would be according to preference I would say. Anyway, they are great gifts for anyone who likes cherry. (: Thanks for sharing, Chef!