Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Delightful pie that combines canned and fresh fruits.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup halved strawberry
- 1 cup blueberries
- whipped cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Place crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan. Trim edges if necessary. Generously prick crust with fork.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- In large bowl, gently combine all filling ingredients except whipped cream. Spoon into cooled, baked crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Remove sides of pan. Garnish with whipped cream.