Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughters have been pestering me to teach them to cook so I am looking for easy recipes to start with.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup pitted frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberry sherbet
- In a blender, combine the apple juice, raspberries and cherries. Add sherbet; cover and process until well blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
How can you go wrong with cherries AND raspberries, I ask you? Loved the flavor of this, even though it isn't warm outside! Just crank up the furnace and imagine it's a bright sunny day! Thnx for sharing your recipe, loonytunesfan. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.