Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy twist on a regular smoothie. Plus the sugars from the yogurt and fruits make it naturally sweet!
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blackberrie
- 3 -5 maraschino cherries, without stems
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 7 -10 ice cubes
- Thaw strawberries and blackberries in the microwave for about a minute or just let them sit out at room temperature. Do not thaw completely, just enough so that the berries are still cold and slightly frozen.
- In a blender, mix together the yogurt, water, and ice cubes until liquidy.
- To the yogurt mixture, add the berries and the cherries. Puree until done. Makes one serving.