Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Found this in Family Circle magazine. Cooking time is chill time.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry red wine
- 2 cups cherry-pomegranate juice
- 1⁄2 lb cherries, pitted and halved (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup strawberry, quartered
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated lemon-lime beverage, cold
- In a large pitcher, combine wine, juice, cherries, berries, and sugar (if desired). Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir mixture and add lemon-lime soda. Serve over ice.