Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
When you bake the pie in the oven, put it on a cookie sheet, incase the filling bubbles over.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) canpie cherries (Bing not pie filling)
- 10 ounces frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, sliced (drain and reserve syrup)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine 1st four items.
- Heat until thickened with reserved syrup (strawberry and chery); takes about 5-10 minutes.
- Stirring constantly, add strawberries, cherries, and lemon juice.
- Put in pie shell.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes.