Chef #429816's Note:
Strawberries in cherry or strawberry Jello with whipped topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour boiling water on gelatin in bowl, stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- 2Stir in frozen strawberries until thawed.
- 3Stir in cold water.
- 4Chill until thickened but not set, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 5Pour 1 1/2 cups of the gelatin mixture into bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
- 6Divide between parfait glasses or dessert dishes.
- 7Chill until set, about 1 hour.
- 8Garnish with dollop of whipped topping.
- 9You can use the remaining gelatin mixture a day or two later by pouring into small shallow container and chilling until set.
- 10Cut gelatin into cubes and layer in parfait glasses with vanilla pudding or whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Berry Parfaits for 2
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: