Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strawberries in cherry or strawberry Jello with whipped topping.
Make and share this Cherry Berry Parfaits for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- Pour boiling water on gelatin in bowl, stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in frozen strawberries until thawed.
- Stir in cold water.
- Chill until thickened but not set, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of the gelatin mixture into bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
- Divide between parfait glasses or dessert dishes.
- Chill until set, about 1 hour.
- Garnish with dollop of whipped topping.
- You can use the remaining gelatin mixture a day or two later by pouring into small shallow container and chilling until set.
- Cut gelatin into cubes and layer in parfait glasses with vanilla pudding or whipped topping.