Midwest Maven's Note:
This is a very light pie with a mousse-like texture, perfect for a summer bbq or party. It is made with fresh blueberries and lite ingredients, but is definitely not lite on flavor. Make this pie as an easy, delicious, and refreshing end to a great meal! **(times do not include chilling times)**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 1/2 ounces graham crackers, use 1 packet from the 14 1/2 oz . box
- 1/4 cup Splenda granular
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free black cherry Jell-O
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- more Cool Whip Lite
- 1Put the graham crackers in a food processor until you have small crumbs (should make about 1 1/4 cup of crumbs).
- 2Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl, and add the Splenda; mix well.
- 3Add the melted butter to the crumb mixture.
- 4Using the back of a fork, mash the crumbs into the melted butter until well blended.
- 5Press the crumb mixture into the bottom, and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- 6Refrigerate the crust for at least an hour.
- 7Reserve 1/3 cup of the blueberries to use as decoration.
- 8Puree the remaining blueberries in a food processor and set aside.
- 9Put the 8 oz. lite non-dairy whipped topping (Cool Whip Lite) in a medium bowl and sprinkle the sugar free black cherry Jello powder on top.
- 10Gently whisk the two together until well blended.
- 11Add the blueberry puree, the ground cloves, and the orange zest to the bowl and gently whisk these in as well, until completely combined.
- 12Pour the Cool Whip mixture into the chilled pie crust and smooth down evenly.
- 13Use the reserved 1/3 cup blueberries to decorate the top of the pie as you wish.
- 14Cover loosely and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 15To serve, top with a dollop of Cool Whip Lite, if desired. Enjoy!
- 16Change to: pie US Metric.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry-Berry Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1007 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2914.6
- Calories from Fat 1168
- Total Fat 129.8 g
- Saturated Fat 68.4 g
- Cholesterol 157.1 mg
- Sodium 3063.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 411.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 210.0 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free black cherry Jell-O