Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Use fresh or whole frozen fruits, no syrups please. Serve warm with vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- 473.18 ml blueberries
- 473.18 ml raspberries
- 473.18 ml cherries
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 158.51 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml oats
- 3.69 ml ground cinnamon
- 66.55 ml chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife. flour, brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon, and cut in the butter with a pastry blender or in food processor until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over the blueberry mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Top each serving with 1/4 cup frozen yogurt.
Made w/all cherries (fresh, on the over-ripe side), otherwise just as the recipe states. It was great. Not too sweet. You could taste the tartness of the fresh fruit. Will make again, for sure. Thanks, KelBel!
I had some bing cherries that had gotten too ripe to eat, and thought this would be a good way to use them up. It was excellent! Definitely sweet enough for our gang, but probably helped to have the berries extra ripe. Great summer time healthy dessert.
I made this for a 4th of July get-together and it was a hit. I used fresh blueberries and raspberries but had to use frozen cherries. I served this with ice cream with the crisp slightly warm from the oven. Nothing was left. I'll definitely be doing this one again. Thanks KelBel!