Recipe by KelBel
Use fresh or whole frozen fruits, no syrups please. Serve warm with vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream.
Top Review by LaMesaLee
Made w/all cherries (fresh, on the over-ripe side), otherwise just as the recipe states. It was great. Not too sweet. You could taste the tartness of the fresh fruit. Will make again, for sure. Thanks, KelBel!
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups cherries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into small pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife. flour, brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon, and cut in the butter with a pastry blender or in food processor until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over the blueberry mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Top each serving with 1/4 cup frozen yogurt.