Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cute served in Mason jars and with these I advise to tread lightly. Adapted from the Blonde Cook's blog.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 ounces cherries, flavored soda (like Cherry Mountain Dew or generic brand)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottleof your favorite beer (Corona is good )
- 12 ounces tequila
- kosher salt, for rimming glass
- lime (to garnish)
- cherries (to garnish) (optional)
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass; dip in kosher salt.
- In a large pitcher, mix all ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Serve over ice (if desired) and garnish with a lime wedge & cherry.