This glaze is also good for pork!
Make and share this Cherry-balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat until hot.
- Add the shallots and saute until softened- about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cherry preserves, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasonings, and the pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook until the mixture is reduced by one-fourth.
- About 6-8 minutes.
- Reserve 6 tbsp of glaze in small bowl.
- Lightly season chicken breasts with salt.
- Place chicken on grill.
- Cook, covered for 4 minutes per side.
- Brush one side with glaze.
- Let set for 1 minutes then flip and brush other side with glaze.
- Repeat until chicken is cooked through.