1/3 Photos of Cherry-balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts
This glaze is also good for pork!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat until hot.
- 3Add the shallots and saute until softened- about 3-4 minutes.
- 4Add the cherry preserves, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasonings, and the pepper.
- 5Reduce heat to medium low and cook until the mixture is reduced by one-fourth.
- 6About 6-8 minutes.
- 7Reserve 6 tbsp of glaze in small bowl.
- 8Lightly season chicken breasts with salt.
- 9Place chicken on grill.
- 10Cook, covered for 4 minutes per side.
- 11Brush one side with glaze.
- 12Let set for 1 minutes then flip and brush other side with glaze.
- 13Repeat until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry-balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 301.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 30.5 g