Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
use small 3" cans for thse recipes...choice of crumbs is up to you..try cookie, graham, cake crumbs..etc..
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup melted white chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup maraschino cherry, pieces
- Prepare crust by rubbing inside of can with margarine and pressing crumbs inside firmly.chill while preparing batter.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth -- add egg and sour cream, blend in white chocolate and remaining ingredients.the batter may begin to stiffen when cooling.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into each can.
- Bake at 325* for 25-30 minutes.
- check with flat of fingernail back.center should be jiggly and edges should be semi-set.
- Remove from oven and let set 1 hour.
- Run knife around inside of can and invert onto saucer and invert again onto dessert plates.
- crumb side down --
- Top with chopped maraschino cherries and whipped cream.