Recipe by Elana's Pantry
This gluten free dessert uses organic dried fruit and heart healthy almond flour (a superfood!). http://www.elanaspantry.com/magically-moist-cherry-apricot-cake/
- 473.18 ml blanched almond flour
- 2.46 ml celtic sea salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml agave nectar
- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 78.07 ml dried pitted cherries
- 78.07 ml dried apricot, sliced into quarters
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a smaller bowl, combine agave, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Gently mix in cherries and apricots.
- Pour batter into an 8 by 8 baking dish.
- Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.