1/1 Photo of Cherry Apricot Cake
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This gluten free dessert uses organic dried fruit and heart healthy almond flour (a superfood!). http://www.elanaspantry.com/magically-moist-cherry-apricot-cake/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine agave, eggs and vanilla.
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- 4Gently mix in cherries and apricots.
- 5Pour batter into an 8 by 8 baking dish.
- 6Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 7Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Apricot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 242.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: