Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
From a Thanksgiving recipe book published by Jennie O Turkey. You will need a Jello mold, or use a nicely shaped bowl. The original recipe calls for the full sugar versions of the ingredients and suggested topping this with raspberries (maybe in another climate... November in the Midwest does not involve any raspberries worth eating). I haven't made this yet but I'm excited to try it!
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 2 cups white wine (optional)
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite (or any other kind of whipped cream)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- cooking spray
- In a large boil, dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
- Stir in 2 cups ice cold water (or white wine).
- Refrigerate 30 minutes (will not be completely firm).
- Fold in whipped cream and applesauce.
- Pour into Jello mold (or bowl) sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!