Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
If you like cherries, apples and a good dessert, this recipe is for you! I got it from the Apopka Walmart while shopping for myself in the last week of February. It's amazingly good!
- 236.59 ml oatmeal
- 118.29 ml flour
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, plus
- 29.58 ml brown sugar, divided
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 88.74 ml margarine, cut into pieces and softened
- 946.36 ml fresh cherries, pitted
- 3 fresh red apples, washed,peeled and sliced
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml sugar
- Mix oatmeal, flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add margarine and mix until crumbly.
- Keep aside.
- Then, in another bowl, combine cherries, apples, orange juice, sugar and 2 tbsps.
- brown sugar.
- Mix well.
- Place in a lightly greased bowl.
- Sprinkle with oatmeal.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.