Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Using canned fruit for the filling makes this a quick and easy dessert. Serve warm with ice cream.
Make and share this Cherry Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Combine filling ingredients and set aside.
- Mix together the oats, flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in the butter using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon half the filling into a 2 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle half the topping mixture over the filling in the dish.
- Repeat layers with the remaining cherry and topping.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.