Karen From Colorado's Note:
Using canned fruit for the filling makes this a quick and easy dessert. Serve warm with ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced apples in syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1Combine filling ingredients and set aside.
- 2Mix together the oats, flour and brown sugar.
- 3Cut in the butter using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 4Spoon half the filling into a 2 qt baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle half the topping mixture over the filling in the dish.
- 6Repeat layers with the remaining cherry and topping.
- 7Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- 8Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 94.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apples in syrup