Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is such an easy recipe to make. Its good enough for company. Try it, you'll like it. Make sure you use the 4 serving size pkg. of instant pudding. :)
- 1 prepared round angel food cake (frozen for easy slicing)
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejello vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling or 2 (21 ounce) cans peach pie filling
- Cut cake into 1/4 inches slices; arrange half the slices on bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, water and extract; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat well.
- Chill 5 minutes Fold in whipped cream. Spread half the cream mixture over cake slices; top evenly with one can pie filling. Top with remaining cake slices, cream mixture and pie filling.
- Chill 4 hours or until set. Cut into squares to serve. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.