This is such an easy recipe to make. Its good enough for company. Try it, you'll like it. Make sure you use the 4 serving size pkg. of instant pudding. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prepared round angel food cake (frozen for easy slicing)
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (3 ounce) package jello vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling or 2 (21 ounce) cans peach pie filling
- 1Cut cake into 1/4 inches slices; arrange half the slices on bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 2In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, water and extract; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat well.
- 3Chill 5 minutes Fold in whipped cream. Spread half the cream mixture over cake slices; top evenly with one can pie filling. Top with remaining cake slices, cream mixture and pie filling.
- 4Chill 4 hours or until set. Cut into squares to serve. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Angel Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.7
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 645.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 59.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g