Recipe by penny wallin
This is a quick and easy dessert.
Top Review by Tebo
This rates a five star easily. What a simple way to make a complicated truffle easy!! Different toppings would go easily with this as well. Next time I'll make the adult version with a bit of rum added to the pudding so it too can soak into the cake. Thanks for this simple and delicious dessert.
- 1⁄2 angel food cake
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes vanilla pudding mix (instant)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, fix pudding as directed on packages.
- Mix with mixer on medium speed till slightly thicken, add sour cream, mix well.
- Set aside.
- Cut up cake in 1 1/2 cubes.
- In large bowl layer cake, pudding, and cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate over night.