Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Cherry and Orange Blintzes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until blended.
- Combine juice and cherries in a small bowl. Microwave at high for 30 seconds; let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain and coarsely chop cherries. Stir cherries into cheese mixture.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in the center of each crepe; fold sides and ends of crepe over.
- Place, seam side down, in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until blintzes are thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.