My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until blended.
- 3Combine juice and cherries in a small bowl. Microwave at high for 30 seconds; let stand 10 minutes.
- 4Drain and coarsely chop cherries. Stir cherries into cheese mixture.
- 5Spoon 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in the center of each crepe; fold sides and ends of crepe over.
- 6Place, seam side down, in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 7Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until blintzes are thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry and Orange Blintzes
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 167.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese