Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Cherry and Orange Blintzes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup dried sweet cherries
- 8 basic crepes
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until blended.
- Combine juice and cherries in a small bowl. Microwave at high for 30 seconds; let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain and coarsely chop cherries. Stir cherries into cheese mixture.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in the center of each crepe; fold sides and ends of crepe over.
- Place, seam side down, in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until blintzes are thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.