Recipe by Rita~
This is very very easy. And very very good no cook recipe.
Top Review by LAURIE
Took this to dessert day at work and it was gobbled up! Didnt think I should use the liquor so I sprinkled the cake with orange juice and it worked fine. Presentation is a must with this one as only a trifle or deep clear bowl will do it justice. TY Rita...again!
- 1 (12 ounce) store bought poundcake, broken into pieces
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 pints fresh blueberries, washed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed,divided
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch schnapps
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender mix milk, pudding and cream cheese.
- Divide pound cake into 3.
- Place 1/3 cake in bottom of trifle and sprinkle with a third of the buttershots, place one third of the canned cherries, 1/3 blueberries, 1/3 pudding and 1/3 cool whip repeat 2 more times.
- Chill till ready to serve.