Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this in a coupon ad and wanted to keep it here.
- 425.24 g box refrigerated pie crusts
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- 595.33 g can apple pie filling
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml all-purpose flour
- 44.37 ml butter, softened
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml light corn syrup or 59.14 ml dark corn syrup
- 14.79 ml butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stack pie crusts on top of each other and roll into a 16x12 inch rectangle.
- Fit crust into a 13x9 pan, pressing dough up sides of the pan.
- Pour 1 can pie filling on one half of crust; repeat with remaining can to completely cover crust; set aside.
- Mix sugar and flour in medium bowl, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle evenly over pie.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until crust and crumb are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack.
- Blend together brown sugar, corn syrup and melted butter and drizzle over hot pie.
- Cool 45 minutes before serving.
- Serve by cutting pie in half lengthwise.
- Makes 4 equal crosswise cuts to create 8 rectangles.
- Slice each rectangle diagonally.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.
- You can use any combination of pie filling flavors.
Thanks for sharing ....What a great Idea making two pie flavors in one dish.<br/>will be trying this the next holiday...bash.. with the grand kids....