I found this in a coupon ad and wanted to keep it here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Stack pie crusts on top of each other and roll into a 16x12 inch rectangle.
- 3Fit crust into a 13x9 pan, pressing dough up sides of the pan.
- 4Pour 1 can pie filling on one half of crust; repeat with remaining can to completely cover crust; set aside.
- 5Mix sugar and flour in medium bowl, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 6Sprinkle evenly over pie.
- 7Bake for 45-55 minutes until crust and crumb are lightly browned.
- 8Remove from oven and place on wire rack.
- 9Blend together brown sugar, corn syrup and melted butter and drizzle over hot pie.
- 10Cool 45 minutes before serving.
- 11Serve by cutting pie in half lengthwise.
- 12Makes 4 equal crosswise cuts to create 8 rectangles.
- 13Slice each rectangle diagonally.
- 14Serve with ice cream, if desired.
- 15You can use any combination of pie filling flavors.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry and Apple Slab Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 177.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g