Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Freeze unbaked cookies on a baking sheet until solid, then transfer to an airtight container and return to the freezer for up to a month.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (16 Tbsp.)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract, divided
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tsp. water
- 1⁄2 cup cherry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- For directions see the website:.