1/1 Photo of Cherry Almond Pinwheels
pretty and yummy. Dough can be refriderated for up to 3 days!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter 30 seconds.
- 2beat in sugar, baking powder and 1/4 t. salt.
- 3beat in vanilla, egg and flour.
- 4divide in half. tint half red. knead in almonds in other half. cover and chill portions separetly for one hour.
- 5divide each portion in half.
- 6on lightly floured counter roll a red portion 12x8. on a wax paper roll a 12x8 almond portion. Flip almond portion onto red portion.
- 7roll up starting at long end.
- 8repeat with remaining portions.
- 9chill for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 10preheat oven to 375.
- 11cut chilled dough into 1/4 inch slices.
- 12place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- 13place cherry piece in center of cookie.
- 14bake 8-10 minutes.
- 15transfer to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Almond Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (701 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3128.7
- Calories from Fat 1417
- Total Fat 157.5 g
- Saturated Fat 90.3 g
- Cholesterol 577.5 mg
- Sodium 1237.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 397.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 202.6 g
- Protein 38.6 g