Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cherry pie filling is mixed into the muffin batter to make them moist and yummy!
Make and share this Cherry Almond Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Place dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients together and stir into the flour mixture.
- Mix just until all dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Fold in the cherry filling and almonds.
- Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Note: I would imagine that any fruit pie filling would work very well with this recipe.
This sounds so good. I will make these soon. You have such easy and delicious sounding recipes. I will be trying all of them.