- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 28.34 g unsweetened chocolate square
- 2.46 ml almond extract, divided
- 1 already baked pie crust (9inch)
- 283.49 g jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml cold water
- 99.22 g box instant vanilla pudding
- 236.59 ml whipping cream, whipped
- 118.29 ml toasted almond, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Over low heat, stir 1/2 cup milk and chocolate until smooth.
- Stir in 1/4 t extract.
- Pour into crust.
- Save 8 of the cherries for garnish.
- Chop the rest of the cherries.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Slowly add water and remaining milk.
- Add the pudding mix and the remaining extract.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Stir in the chopped cherries, and almonds.
- Pour over the chocolate in pie crust.
- Garnish with whole cherries.