1/1 Photo of Cherry Almond Jam
Gather the kids to help pit cherries, this one is well worth making a few batches of!
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients except sugar in a large saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Add sugar, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Skin foam.
- 7Ladle into clean, hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 9Process in a Boiling water bath for 10 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Almond Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 162.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: