Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are excellent with tea or coffee. They are very similar to the one's sold at Trader Joe's.
Make and share this Cherry Almond Ginger Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 cup candied ginger, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a food processor, mix the flour, sugar, butter, Cherries, ginger, salt and baking soda until it forms little balls.
- Add the eggs and almond extract.
- Roll out the dough on floured surface. Cut with 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter.
- Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes. makes about 30 cookies.